Raw Living Foods and the Work of Byron Katie Workshop

Haven Café and Bakery Presents a Workshop:
            
Living Raw Foods and “The Work of Byron Katie” with Steph Campbel

Thursday Evening March 31st, 2011
6:30pm – 9:30 pm 
$25
HavenCafé and Bakery
8 Franklin Street
Lenox, MA 01240

We will cover:
  • Green Smoothie recipe and
         demonstration.
  • A delicious living raw food
         treat and demonstration so you can see how simple it really is.
  • How living raw foods can
         support you in your health and enhance your quality of life.
  • Emotional eating and food
         addiction.
  • An introduction to The Work of
         Byron Katie.
     
This class is for YOU if: You are looking to go completely raw or simply want to add more fruits,
vegetables and healthy foods to your diet.  It will be fun, easy and informative.



Please R.S.V.P. if you would like to come: 413.394.4200 or sign up at Haven!!  Space is limited.

 


On May 10th, 2010 I drove to Union City Michigan and embarked on a massive lifestyle
change.  I had Severe Type II diabetes, high cholesterol levels, dangerously high triglyceride levels, low HDL (good cholesterol),  Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disorder, painful menstrual cycles accompanied by severe PMS, arthritic joint pain, muscle pain, Candida, high inflammation, high blood pressure and fatty liver.  My Ph balance
was so low that the director of CHI asked me if I had ever gone through chemo
therapy. 


I attended a 21 day program at The Creative Health Institute in Union City Michigan and took on the living raw foods lifestyle.  By the end of the program my health crisis
was completely reversed accompanied by a total weight loss of 25 pounds.  I also witnessed people with much more traumatic illnesses than my own recover.


My healing journey did not begin with my body.  I am a graduate of “The School for the Work” of Byron Katie.  I am profoundly clear that this is not a physical process, it’s all about mind.  My body is taking care of itself as I take care of my mind.  It wasn’t until I whole heartedly listened to my heart with compassion and understanding that I was able to begin authentic nourishment with this body.

You’re story may not be this dramatic.  Or it may be even more devastating.  Wherever you are at, the time to start is right here, right now.  The timing is perfect.  I have no affiliation to The Creative Health Institute or Byron Katie International. I do not receive commissions from them nor have they asked me to do this.  They have generously aided me in the process of healing and my only intention it to pass it on.

To this day I continue to experience excellent health.  My weight loss has continued and I feel better than I did in my early twenties.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back On Track?

Day 9... I love living raw foods and this is now my lifestyle.

"Even Though" by Steph Campbell - 5/17/2010