Day 3 Mission accomplished....

Went off all meds today.  My blood sugar has dropped considerably and I've lost 7 pounds since Tuesday.  This progam is very intense and worth every minute.  It's teaching me more than nutrition, it's teaching me self love, self discipline (from a tough and loving place) and it's teaching me self acceptance.  I have a long way to go with all of these lessons, but I have left the start line.  Houston.. there's not more problem.

I am still detoxing in a very intense way.  My rosacea is still very much here.. although my face has calmed down quite a bit tonight.  The enemas are much easier and today I had a colonic.  My brain feels foggy.  My lungs hurt when I breathe and I have many aches and pains.  My feet hurt sometimes too right now.

I don't miss my drug of choice at all.  I don't miss the heavy crap that I was infesting myself with.  I haven't been hungry once since I've gotten here... well that's not true actuall, I was hungry once so I drank a bunch of water and my hunger went away, turns out I was thirsty.

We broke the intense part of our cleanse today.  I had my first raw food meal.  HOLY COWABUNGA!  It was so good.  Scrumptious.   It was one of the top five best meals I've had in my life.  My taste buds were alive and the food was so nutrious and tasty.  My God.  So good.  I don't know how I'll do all this on my own yet, but I keep reminding myself, it's only day 3!!!  I don't know how I'll make the transition and afford all the stuff I need, ... AND it's only day 3. 

I will go do the work now on "I need to know".. because it's stressing me out.  "I need to know".. Is that true?

Love you.. more tomorrow.  Steph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back On Track?

Day 9... I love living raw foods and this is now my lifestyle.

"These Kinds Of Days"