Day 4.... The pipes are better than ever...

So I'm through another day.  I must say, I feel really good.  Still some cleansing going on, but mostly just emotional stuff here and there.  The energy blended soup and the wheat grass are getting easier, still tough to get down though, although I don't feel the urge to barf it up anymore.  I am not sure why living raw foods is not our worlds way of eating.  The meals I am eating are way better than any cooked foods I have ever eaten in my life (Well, with the exception of one of my very best friends in the world who happens to own a remarkable little place called Haven Cafe and Bakery in Lenox, MA if you're ever in town!)  Besides her brilliant cooking and I do mean brilliant, this is the BEST food I have ever tasted.  It's amazing.  And easy.  I mean, blending, dehydrating, food processor, I have all of these at home.  It's remarkable.  And on top of it all, I ate a HUGE dinner.  I had a humungous salas with tomatoes, sprouts, cucs, and the greenest lettuce you've ever seen.  I had this phenomenal guacamole, sesame seed crackers and on top of the salad was this pure golden curry dressing which is TO DIE for.  I had two servings of it all.  You would never know it was raw living food.  And we also made chocolate today with cacao, dates and coconut... HOLY CRAPOLA.  Better than any chocolate I've ever tasted.  I'm not exaggerating.  So the kicker is I just took my blood sugar and it's 141 with NO MEDICATION.  This is down from bedtime blood sugars in the 300's and higher.  Okay.. got the point?  Amazing.

I've decided I'm going to take the chef certification program.  Possibly here but maybe in Boston.  I will definitely do this though.  Not because I want to have a restaurant or become a raw living foods chef, but because I have a passion for food and now it's this food.  I also have a passion to teach people that they can eat, drink and be merry and have optimal health.  I mean hell, the condition this body has been in and now this???  I am the sharing type and share I will.

So I sang today.  Bobby our leader knows I am a singer/songwriter and asked me (without ever hearing me) if I would do a concert.  Well, being who I am, I thought it was only right to audition for him!  So at our one on one meeting today I brought my guitar and pipes.  I sang "The Good Love".. a song that I wrote.  And I have to tell you, my voice has changed.  It's clearer, higher and I have some notes back that I haven't been able to reach in a long time.  I could not believe the quality of my voice and the sound that was coming out of this body.  It was amazing.  This food is healing me on all levels.

I have rash on my lower belly tonight.  More cleansing stuff.  Probably yeast.  So I am going to put on a wheat grass compress tonight and see what happens!  I'll let you know if this potent little green giant sucks the candida right out of my skin.  I'll let you know.

I have been sharing the work of Byron Katie with a few people.  Not as a coach, I'm retired from that while I'm here.  As a means of relief from suffering from all the disease and suffering.  It's amazing to do.  I love sharing the work and I cannot help myself from doing so, even here.  There is one young girl here, Jennie.  I love her so.  She reminds me so much of myself at twently six.  She is so beautiful and so body conscious.  Self conscious.  We are going to talk tomorrow.  I am so excited to love her.  Just be with her and love her.  This precious little angel who I understand so deeply.  My little angel Jennie.

That's it for now all my beautiful little muffins (raw muffins of course!!)

Until tomorrow, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

xoxoxo  All my love... Steph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back On Track?

Day 9... I love living raw foods and this is now my lifestyle.

"These Kinds Of Days"