Tired...

Too tired to write tonight.  What a day.  Rosacea from a taxed and now cleansing liver.  I did the Work of Byron Katie ALOT today.  Noticing all my thoughts and stories that keep me in my addiction.  This body knows how to heal.  It's on it's way.  It's my mind I continue to question.

I got through all of my enemas and cleansing today. Dinner was much easier to get down.  My face is burning up red as I write this so I am going to listen to this body.  I will stop trying to connect with you my phanton friends.  I will trust our connection, I will know it's there even when I'm not writing to you.  I will listen to this body now.  I am going to put a cold cloth on this face and watch a movie in bed while sipping warm water.

Until tomorrow.. much love xoxoxo  Steph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back On Track?

Day 9... I love living raw foods and this is now my lifestyle.

"These Kinds Of Days"